Order Now!! Weekly Features for the Week -January 19th & January 20th Pickup
January 13, 2020Diet
- Green Chili Chicky Burro: Slow-cooked, organic-fed shredded chicken covered in a house-made green chili salsa and organic cheese. Tightly wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla and baked. Accompanied by a mix of organic rice, beans and corn.
- Cheesy Beefy Baker: Shredded beef, organic, baked Russet potato, and organic steamed broccoli covered with our signature Mac and cheese gravy.
- Shrimp Primavera Bowl: Cajun shrimp served on a bed of organic whole wheat pasta lightly coated in a lemony sauce and served with a side of organic colorful vegetable mix and Parmesan cheese.
- Country Comforts Bowl: House seasoned, organic fed, turkey sausage patties accompanied by organic mashed sweet potatoes, baked cinnamon, organic apples & organic green beans.
- Buffalo Chicken Riced Cauli Root Bowl: Organic fed grilled chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, organic cauliflower rice accented with baked mixed vegetables and accompanied by organic roasted root vegetables.
- Not Your Mom’s Diet Cabbage Soup: A collection of organic vegetables including cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, corn, and onions in a hot and sour vegetable broth. Sure to warm your soul.
- Nutrient Bombs: Orgain protein, organic flax seed, organic hemp seed, organic chia seed, organic peanut butter, oats, and chocolate chips all rolled into perfect sized balls(4 bites per order)
- Sweet Potato Brownies: Fudgy protein organic sweet potato brownies accented with chocolate chips.
- Devil’s Double Pump Chocolate and Beet Muffin: Roasted organic beets, chocolate Orgain protein powder, organic whole wheat pastry flour, cacao, and a few other ingredients sweetened with monk fruit and infused with semi-sweet chocolate morsels (2 muffins per order).
- Blueberry & Walnut Yogurt Parfait: Stevia-sweetened, nonfat organic Greek yogurt topped with walnuts & organic blueberry compote.
- Apple Pie Chia Seed Protein Pudding: Protein chia seed pudding topped with cinnamon baked organic apples and walnuts.