Order Now!! Weekly Features for week- October 14th/15th Pickup
October 9, 2018Diet
- Pumpkin Pottage: Creamy mushroom and pumpkin stroganoff served over an organic rice and quinoa blend.
- Where’s the Beef? (& Mac): Slow-cooked beef served with house mac gravy covered whole-wheat, organic pasta and steamed, organic broccoli.
- Chicken Sausage Stew: Organic-fed chicken sausage and organic lentil stew paired with our organic brown rice & quinoa blend.
- Sweet Shepard’s Pie: Seasoned organic-fed ground turkey served with organic mashed sweet potatoes and baked, colorful mixed organic vegetables.
- Firecracker Chicken & Spuds: Tailored Bites firecracker-rubbed, diced chicken & organic roasted sweet potato medallions with a side of organic hummus and steamed vegetables.
- Nutrient Bombs: Vega protein, flax seed, hemp seed, chia seed, peanut butter, oats, and chocolate chips all rolled into perfect sized balls(4 bites per order) (organic)
- Buddha Balls: Organic green tea matcha, Orgain vanilla protein powder, dates, and coconut shreds rolled into snack size balls
- Chocolate Hummus and Fresh Fruit Bowl: Orgain chocolate protein powder, organic chickpeas, organic cacao powder and other ingredients blended into the perfect hummus. Served with fresh cut, organic fruit
- Snickerdoodle Hummus and Fresh Fruit Bowl: Orgain vanilla protein powder, organic chickpeas, cinnamon and other ingredients blended into the perfect hummus. Served with fresh cut, organic fruit.
- Hummus and Vegetable Cup: House, organic hummus served with fresh organic vegetables.
- Cold Brew Overnight Oats: Organic rolled oats, Orgain protein powder, organic chia seed, cold brew coffee, and almond butter sweetened with a kiss of organic agave and semi-sweet chocolate chip morsels.
- Sweet Potato Brownies: Fudgy protein sweet potato brownies accented with chocolate chips.
- Fresh Fruit and Coconut Bowl: Fresh cut organic fruit served with a side of organic coconut shreds
- Apple Pie Chia Seed Pudding: Protein chia seed pudding topped with cinnamon baked apples and walnuts.