- 30-minute phone consultation & weekly email check-ins (4)
- 30-day access to our meal planning software Nutrihand meal planning tool, recipes, food log, shopping list
- 4 weeks x 2 prepared meals/day and reset snack combination list
*Based on 1500 calorie/ day meal plan. *Add on $17.50/week for plans 1500-1750 cal day. Add on $35.00/week for plans 1750-2000 cal/ day
*Add on the 7-day written reset meal plan tailored to your energy needs and corresponding shopping list for an additional $100
Who will benefit from the reset?
Those who suffer from:
- Raised inflammatory markers such as CRP
- High blood pressure or cholesterol
- Regularly consuming a processed diet
- High consumption of alcohol
- Gut issues & irregular bowel movements
Those who desire:
- Weight Loss
- A taste bud reset
- A clearer complexion
- Completing an elimination diet
How does the reset work?
- The reset menu is comprised of nutrient dense, high dietary fiber, anti-inflammatory, and low allergen provoking whole foods that nourish and fuel the body.
- The reset menu is broken into balanced meals and snacks that support a stable blood sugar (decreased hormonal stimulation).
- The reset supplement package aids in intestinal healing and rejuvenation by supporting optimal probiotic health and an influx of vitamins and minerals.
- The reset encourages alcohol elimination from the diet
- The reset encourages daily physical activity
- The reset encourages decreasing negative life stressors
What the reset is not:
- This is not an extreme diet program with a calorie restriction
- This is not a quick fix
- The reset is meant to jump start the body’s healing process and decrease inflammation in the body. After the 30 day reset, foods can be added back into the diet but it is important to remember the majority of your diet should always be comprised of whole foods rich in nutrients.